The Internet: Abridged
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Internet: Abridged

This forum has gone 5121 days without an accident.

HomeNews Page!Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Has anyone really been for even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
NOW WITH 50% MORE 2D!!
This Forum is brought to you in Technicolor!
It is dark. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
Noob - (oX_X)O====(O_oQ) <--- us
PANTS.
Set phasers to "Broil."
This place is like the Large Hadron Collider, except with words instead of... um... hadrons.
Go to bed already, sheesh.
Now with Motion Control! (move the mouse to activate)
The sleep of reason may breed monsters, but the sleep of automobiles breeds Dan’s Towing.
What is the sound of two han... Oh wait. Right. *clap*
THE FORUM IS DEAD THE FORUM IS NOT DEAD
what
"this is like wandering through the ruins of a concentration camp, except not"
no

The Nuzlocke Journals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sawblader
Fresh
Fresh

The Nuzlocke Journals Empty
PostSubject: The Nuzlocke Journals   The Nuzlocke Journals I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 11:12 pm

Hey all, Sawblader here with a new thread and a new Nuzlocke Challenge! This thread is going to be the home of anyone's current Nuzlocke Challenges, regardless of difficulty or generation. Both comics and journals are allowed, as long as your personal progress can be seen. Also, for ease of understanding, state the rules of your challenge before beginning so everyone can hold you to 'em!

To get this thread started, here's my (still ongoing) Pokemon Black Challenge

My Challenge Rules:
- Only the first Pokemon encountered in a route/area may be captured. The route is considered "locked" once the first encounter ends, whether the Pokemon was captured or not. The only exception being shinies.
- All Pokemon acquired must be nicknamed. Anything not nicknamed must be boxed until given one.
- If any Pokemon faints, it is considered dead and must be released as soon as possible.

Secondary Rules:
- No healing items can be used outside of combat. Status items are allowed. All over-world healing must be done via Pokemon Center or a rest NPC.
- If the first Pokemon encountered in an area has already been captured, it may be ignored. If the Pokemon is a not-yet obtained evolution of a previous capture, or if the previous was killed, then its the player's discretion.
- All Legendaries encountered must be killed. The only exception is Resharim/Zekrom, who must be captured to continue the story.

Yes, the rules listed are a bit beefy, but they are thoroughly explained so that both the viewers and I will understand them.

So, without further ado, I present the first installment of Sawblader's Nuzlocke Challenge: Black Version

Part 1
(Keep in mind that I have little experience with GIMP, so it's not the best comic...Very Happy)
Back to top Go down

The Nuzlocke Journals
Page 1 of 1