The Internet: Abridged
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Internet: Abridged

This forum has gone 5135 days without an accident.

HomeNews Page!Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Has anyone really been for even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
NOW WITH 50% MORE 2D!!
This Forum is brought to you in Technicolor!
It is dark. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
Noob - (oX_X)O====(O_oQ) <--- us
PANTS.
Set phasers to "Broil."
This place is like the Large Hadron Collider, except with words instead of... um... hadrons.
Go to bed already, sheesh.
Now with Motion Control! (move the mouse to activate)
The sleep of reason may breed monsters, but the sleep of automobiles breeds Dan’s Towing.
What is the sound of two han... Oh wait. Right. *clap*
THE FORUM IS DEAD THE FORUM IS NOT DEAD
what
"this is like wandering through the ruins of a concentration camp, except not"
no

Nuckelz vs Person-san

Go down 
5 posters

Who is the victor?
Nuckelz
Nuckelz vs Person-san I_vote_lcap25%Nuckelz vs Person-san I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Person-san
Nuckelz vs Person-san I_vote_lcap75%Nuckelz vs Person-san I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Person-san
Person-san

Nuckelz vs Person-san Empty
PostSubject: Nuckelz vs Person-san   Nuckelz vs Person-san I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:02 am

[06:48:28 23/06/10] Nuckelz : *cough*

[06:48:54 23/06/10] Person-san : *poke*

[06:50:53 23/06/10] Nuckelz : *cough*

[06:54:11 23/06/10] Person-san : *slap*

[06:55:38 23/06/10] Nuckelz : *pistol whip*

[06:59:38 23/06/10] Person-san : *hits in head with 9-Iron* Fore!

[07:08:52 23/06/10] Nuckelz : *retrieves head then shots Person-san with a 9mm*

[07:11:18 23/06/10] Person-san : *turns into a fluffy, white goat to avoid death and looks down from the top of a mountain wisely*

[07:12:31 23/06/10] Nuckelz : *Summons demon bats to attack Person-san*

[07:14:37 23/06/10] Person-san : *turns into Ozzy and bites the heads of all the bats off*

[07:15:21 23/06/10] Nuckelz : *chops off limbs with chainsaw*

[07:17:49 23/06/10] Person-san : *regrows limbs* Lucky I got that Rad Regeneration Perk from Moira's Wasteland Survival Guide.

[07:20:17 23/06/10] Nuckelz : *goes back in time and kills the Bethesda team*

[07:33:47 23/06/10] Person-san : All you did was create an alternate dimension. Didn't you see the new Star Trek movie?

[07:35:19 23/06/10] Person-san : *Person-san realizes no one is here and he is talking to himself*

[07:36:01 23/06/10] Nuckelz : I win!

[07:36:29 23/06/10] Person-san : No, it was a draw.

[07:37:00 23/06/10] Nuckelz : no you went insane by talking to your self

[07:37:38 23/06/10] Nuckelz : which made the chip i put in you (when i went back into time) explode

[07:37:58 23/06/10] Person-san : You put that an an alternate version of me!

[07:38:20 23/06/10] Nuckelz : prove it
Back to top Go down
Person-san
Person-san

PostSubject: Re: Nuckelz vs Person-san   Nuckelz vs Person-san I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:05 am

Well I still exist. You see when you went back in time you created an alternate dimension where it's similar but slightly different from this one. Both are exactly the same up in till the point of your arrival in the alternate dimension. The version of me in that dimension exploded from that chip you planted.

Last edited by Person-san on Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nuckelz
Fresh
Fresh
Nuckelz

PostSubject: Re: Nuckelz vs Person-san   Nuckelz vs Person-san I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:24 am

So technically I still won against you. Just not the right you. So I still win. afro And no matter what you say I still win because I gotz pancakes.
Back to top Go down
http://nuckelzhitlist.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
Person-san
Person-san

PostSubject: Re: Nuckelz vs Person-san   Nuckelz vs Person-san I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:40 am

Lol, hmmm, hadn't thought about it like that.

But think about this, since you went back in time and created that alternate dimension you actually became stuck there, and since you don't have a device that allows you to travel between dimensions you have no way of returning. So I think I win by default, being the only one left in the original dimension.

Damn you and your delicious pancakes.
Back to top Go down
Nuckelz
Fresh
Fresh
Nuckelz

PostSubject: Re: Nuckelz vs Person-san   Nuckelz vs Person-san I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:49 am

I still win because I have the pancakes. Also since I borrowed the time machine plans from my dad I went to him with questions. He also answered them by making a prototype time machine that can only be used once since it was a work in progress. I was able to locate my dad's memories that are hidden in my DNA. This means that I have my dad's memories locked away inside of me. (Basically the story to Assassin Creed)
Back to top Go down
Person-san
Person-san

PostSubject: Re: Nuckelz vs Person-san   Nuckelz vs Person-san I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:05 am

Pancakes are overrated! Actually, no their not. I'm just bitter that I have no pancakes.

But that aside, even if you could make another time machine you would still be unable to come back to this dimension. You see every time you used it you would create a new dimension, one that didn't exist before, and you'd be stuck in the new one. Even if you were to come back to the exact moment you left the fight you'd actually be at the alternate dimension's version of our fight, not the original. So you see all your efforts would be in vain. Cool

Back to top Go down
Nuckelz
Fresh
Fresh
Nuckelz

PostSubject: Re: Nuckelz vs Person-san   Nuckelz vs Person-san I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:12 am

I doesn't matter because I blew up the first time traveled Person-san. So one point for me. Second since I used the machine again I ended up in another dimension which I will trick him into using the time machine saying it will transport him to a better dimension with lots, and lots of pancakes. Two points. There in that dimension there will be two Person-san. Leaving me alone without a Person-san in the dimension I am in. Third points.
Back to top Go down
Zenall
Grand Taleweaver
Grand Taleweaver
Zenall

PostSubject: Re: Nuckelz vs Person-san   Nuckelz vs Person-san I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:23 am

I think you guys are missing a very crucial part of this argument

Nuckelz vs Person-san 36783_12

As you can see, this is clearly a tie battle.
Back to top Go down
Superfoxxy
Admin
Admin
Superfoxxy

PostSubject: Re: Nuckelz vs Person-san   Nuckelz vs Person-san I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:24 am

You just earned yourself a plus sign sir.
Back to top Go down
Person-san
Person-san

PostSubject: Re: Nuckelz vs Person-san   Nuckelz vs Person-san I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:27 am

I don't think by killing my doubles you get points towards winning. If you saw The One then you'd know the less amount of doubles of me there are the stronger I become, lol. So for every Person-san that is killed his energy is divided and consumed by the remaining Person-sans! The power! Actually, since you tricked the Person-san in your current dimension to time travel, A.K.A. transport and create another dimension, you are once again left in a dimension with no Person-san.
Back to top Go down
Nuckelz
Fresh
Fresh
Nuckelz

PostSubject: Re: Nuckelz vs Person-san   Nuckelz vs Person-san I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:30 am

Exactly what I want no Person-san. Therefore I got what I wanted.
Back to top Go down
Person-san
Person-san

PostSubject: Re: Nuckelz vs Person-san   Nuckelz vs Person-san I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:36 am

Well, then I got the same thing, a Nuckelz free dimension. But I'm still winning cause, according to the poll it's Person-san 2, Nuckelz zip! Plus I have the original dimension, and as we all know first editions are all ways worth more.
Back to top Go down
Nuckelz
Fresh
Fresh
Nuckelz

PostSubject: Re: Nuckelz vs Person-san   Nuckelz vs Person-san I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:43 am

Zenall wrote:
I think you guys are missing a very crucial part of this argument

Nuckelz vs Person-san 36783_12

As you can see, this is clearly a tie battle.

Your point is invalid because Morgan Freeman is into Time Travel. http://science.discovery.com/tv/through-the-wormhole/ Nuckelz vs Person-san Morgan10

Nuckelz vs Person-san Gtfo-t11

Last edited by Nuckelz on Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Person-san
Person-san

PostSubject: Re: Nuckelz vs Person-san   Nuckelz vs Person-san I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:03 am

Lmao, I can't believe you went and found that.
Back to top Go down
Nuckelz
Fresh
Fresh
Nuckelz

PostSubject: Re: Nuckelz vs Person-san   Nuckelz vs Person-san I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:12 am

Lol yeah a commercial came on about it during our argument, and so I thought I would use it.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Yagami
Stale
Stale
Lelouch Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Nuckelz vs Person-san   Nuckelz vs Person-san I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:01 pm

well what if he gets a dimension machine?
Back to top Go down
Person-san
Person-san

PostSubject: Re: Nuckelz vs Person-san   Nuckelz vs Person-san I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 6:45 pm

Well we could probably "what if" this thing forever so we should probably base our opinions on what originally happened in the chat box and the posts immediately after, and I mean by date and time rather then the number of posts after.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nuckelz vs Person-san   Nuckelz vs Person-san I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nuckelz vs Person-san
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Internet: Abridged :: Yo dawg, I herd :: You Liek Da Baitz-
Jump to: